17. august 2011

From maxi to midi

After an incredibly hectic summer its now back to everyday life. July disappaered in work, work and more work. I was the only one not on holiday so I had to try to do the job of 4. It did natural go out over other things, like creative projects, blogging, and any hint of social life :) But finally it was my turn to relax, so now I have just come back from two lovely weeks in Gumbet / Bodrum, Turkey. I have naturally not been able to get too much done in the day I have been back, but just before I left I remade ​​two maxi dresses that had been lying unused for some years. They therefore went from maxi to midi in an easy cut, sew finished.

Sorry for bad pictures, but I was in the middle of packing at the time :)











































Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...