6. april 2011

Lampshade bowl... again...


Yet again I have made a lampshade bowl. This time I decided to go for a different and rougher look, so I covered the whole thing with string. To finish it off I did sew some lace around the edge for a little contrast. The end result was actually better than I had predicted.

When I was finished I suddenly remembered that someone asked me for a tutorial. But I do have more lampshade frames so I’ll try to remember to take some pictures of the process next time I make one.


 
Photobucket
 

4 kommentarer:

Ann Martin sa...

This is lovely! The string is such a nice contrast against the lace.

Anonym sa...

looks awesome!!

Alida - Radcrafter sa...

Very cute idea!

I'd love if you would consider sharing this at my Thingamajig Thursday party...http://radcrafter.com/2011/11/thingamajig-thursday-party-2/

Alida

Mel sa...

The roughness of the hemp combined with the softness of the doily is incredible. I love a good reuse; a lampshade? Genius.

Thanks for sharing this at Beautiful Junk Saturday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...