28. august 2010

ATC-card - would you like to swop?

A while ago I came across a blog post in Ewas blog here, and I thought the idea was so good that I just had to join in. The card I sent to Ewa can be seen here:


and on Thursday I got this great card in return from her.




Since then there had been an oil convention here in town so I have been quite busy, but now life is back to normal and I have time to be creative again.

So far I have made 4 more cards that I hope someone would like to trade with me. The rules are as follows: The card measures 2,5” x 3,5”, you decorate them as you please, and on the back you write your name, address, date, title and signature.

So if any of these is to your liking please leave a comment and I’ll be more than happy to trade with you :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...